Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Moths, Refrigerators and humping dogs, and pro-creating..

I've missed going to girls night.
I've forgotten the crazy stuff that either happens or is said.

We're all just sitting around in a circle and April starts flippin' out! Literally!!!
I don't think I've seen a person flip the way she did!
(April, maybe this is where Aboo learned it??? ;)
It started to make me dizzy, watching her.
She looked like she was on a moon bounce.
We're all "April! Stop! What is the deal?"
April: "Get it out! Its in my ear! Get it out! Get tweezers! Seriously, does no one have tweezers in there purse?"
Everyone: "ummm .. No"
Ashley comes with an aspirator bulb thingy..
April: "Noooo! Your going to blow it in there! Ashley, where are your tweezers?
Ashley: "in my car"
April: "Go. Get. Them!"
Ashley goes to get the tweezers, Mason runs to save the night with a flashlight.
Turns it on and puts it by her ear.
(I totally get the logic behind this, and I'm thinking, what a great idea!
April: "get it away! Get it away! You're making it go in deeper!"
Ashley runs in with the tweezers, mom takes out her contacts and pulls a MOTH out of her ear! Yuck!!!!!!
That was gross!
Poor April..
All she was thinking about was: I just had a baby! I don't need a moth in my head to lay eggs and give me moth babies!!
She may need some counseling after that.

Later on that night:

Sitting around. Again.
There's some weird noise.. I thought it was a chainsaw.
Ashley thinks its her refrigerator..
She says: "Its kind of like a dog that's fixed. It still humps, but never makes anything. My ice machine turns on, but doesn't make any ice."
Bahahahaha!!!!!!
I think 'that' has to be one of the best analogies I've ever heard!!

Even later:

Adam and Eve pro-created.

That's all that needs to be said.. Since I never could find the right words to say anything else.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha!!! I wanna' know the Adam and Eve story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Adam and Eve pro-created."

    That was the funniest thing of the night! Well, next to the moth trying to lay eggs in April's ear.

    ReplyDelete