Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What goes through their minds?

"I like your daddy, Aunt Lissa."-Izabella

"Um, okay. I like him also. Whose my daddy?"-Me
I only asked this since my dad is her "G-gawg", and since he was nowhere around I'm wondering why she's asking that.
At least I didn't ask her who her daddy is! ;)

"Uncle Brian! I like him!"-Izabella

(Brian and I are cracking up!)

"Uncle Brian is my husband."

"Well, my daddy is my daddy and my daddy is my huband."-Iz

(Brian and I are trying not to explode.)


Me - "Izabella, go help Micah pick up those books, please."

Iz - "I have fingernail polish on my fingernails."

Me - "How cool! They're pretty. Now please go help Micah."

Iz - "But I have fingernail polish on my fingernails."

Brian - "Oh! You have nail polish on your fingernails?"

Iz - "Yes, I do."

Me (finally getting it) - "Oh! So you can't help Micah pick up the books because you have nail polish on?!?"

Iz - "Nope. I can't help him. It might get on my nails and I have fingernail polish on my finger nails."

Lol... I totally love my nieces and nephews!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment