Sunday, October 17, 2010

Really .. at the age of 27???

Have you ever had one of those mornings? Where stuff just goes wrong from the very beginning?
I mean from the VERY beginning!
Not when you're already awake and you realize: I have no coffee! Wait! I have to be leaving for school/work in ten minutes and I don't have a darn thing to wear, because I forgot to put my clothes in the dryer!
I'm talking about when your just coming too..

This is a problem for a lot of kids.
It happens. Its no ones fault.
Some kids do it, some kids don't.
The kids who don't.. Well, they just have very good control over their body, I'm guessing ???
I NEVER thought, at the age of 27, I would suffer from this!
(I must have been sleeping really good!)

I was half awake and half asleep, I sat up in bed to find my pillow.
All of a sudden, I start slipping. I wake all the way up and try to find something to grab on to..
Next thing I know, I'm on the floor!
Yep! I totally rolled off the bed!!!
I just sat there in complete shock and thankful.
Shock, because I can't believe I just rolled off the bed!
Thankful, because my husband had left for work already, so he didn't see me do it.
Because how embarrassing would that be??
Maybe I need one of those rail thingys that my sisters use for their kids???

So yeah.. Let's just hope that the rest of my day is like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment